For international students enrolling in preselected master’s degree programmes starting September 2012, as listed on the website (Please note, this list will be published shortly, in the meantime, please start applying).
In his or her prior academic education abroad, the applicant must have achieved excellent study results which are relevant for the programme for which the student whishes to enroll.
The applicant will be among the top 10% of his/her class for the relevant programme followed abroad.
Duration and number of scholarships
Selected students will receive a scholarship for the duration of the degree programme. However, the scholarship will only be renewed if the student is making satisfactory progress towards the degree.
Amount of scholarship
There are two amounts for the VUFP scholarship:
- 5.000 euro for EU-students
- 15.000 euro for non-EU-students
The applicant must meet the eligibility criteria in order to be considered for this scholarship:
- Not have the Dutch nationality;
- Have been admitted to an international master’s programme, as preselected by the faculty, or IBA;
- Hold a relevant bachelor’s degree (for a master’s programme) or secondary school diploma (for IBA);
- Be able to comply with the condition to obtain a Dutch visa.
Failure to meet one or more of these criteria means automatically that the student is not eligible for a VUFP scholarship.
Deadline for application is 1 March 2012.
First step is applying for the VUFP scholarship at email@example.com
Please send in the following documents:
- Proof that you belong to the top 10% of your class (issued by your university) or university statement concerning your GPA (Grade Point Average)
- Motivation letter (Why do you think you deserve the VUFP scholarship?)
- Financial Plan listing your budget (other scholarships etcetera).
Publication of selection
The results of the selection of VUFP scholarship will be published at the website by the end of April 2012.
The VU Fellowship will be paid to you in installments during the academic year.
For questions please mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit official website.
240 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini