University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from non-EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Deadline for application: 15 December 2012
Country of Origin: Non-EU/EEA countries
Level of study: Master
Field of study
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
There are two possible UTS scholarship amounts for one year study programmes and two for two year programmes. The student can only chose and apply for one of these. The amounts stated are given per year of study.
The scholarships from which the student will chose by application are:
- 22.500 € two year master program
- 20.000 € one year master program
- 12.500 € two year master program
- 10.000 € one year master program
exception on these amounts are made for the two year study programme Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society, a non-technical study, for which the following scholarship amounts to be chosen from: large scholarship = 20.000 € small = 10.000 €
Requirements for application
To qualify for a UTS, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- You have been admitted/provisionally accepted to one of the above mentioned UT graduate programmes before 15 December (round 1) or 15 March (round 2).
- You have graduated with excellent results (overall CGPA) from your (under-)graduate programme.
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa for long stay in the Netherlands.
- You comply with the general English language test norm Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
- You are a national from a non-EU/EEA country .
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant.
- You have completed a pre-master at the University of Twente (if applicable).
- If you are starting a ‘pre-master’ programme you may already apply for a UTS. However, you must complete your pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7,5 out of 10 to be eligible for a UTS and comply with above mentioned requirements.
To be considered for a UTS scholarship please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org: (a) full name, (b) student number, (c) master programme you have been admitted to and (d) admission letter as attachment. You will receive instructions on how to submit a formal UTS application.
Please note that incomplete requests will not be considered
For more information, please visit official website
103 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini