Launched in April 2008 by the Rector`s Office of the University of Geneva, the UNIGE Scholarship of Excellence promotes women at post-doctorate level who have great scientific potential. The main objective is to give visibility to the excellency of women researchers and to assure them the best possible framework conditions.
The application will allow the organisers to judge the candidate`s potential in terms of:
- Personal and scientific ability to plan and successfully complete a project over three years;
- Potential for a high-level university career;
- Quality of her scientific research;
- Scientific independence;
- Good scientific and personal integration in the unit in which she will work.
Find out more about the detailed selection criteria (21 Ko, ) .
Application can be written in French or in English. It should be sent by post to the Equal Opportunites Office 31st July final deadline (postmark authentic) and should contain the following documents:
- description of a scientific project / research plan over three years (in 3 pages) ;
- an abstract of the project (about 10 lines) ;
- description of the means required for the research before obtaining the actual funds (we remind you that this project has no research funds available);
- letter of motivation, including a short reflection on the candidate`s proposed career outline;
- letter from a professor in the unit concerned, confirming that the candidate can be integrated into this unit;
- recommendation from an external expert (apart from the current employer);
- detailed curriculum vitae;
- list of publications with, if possible, review ranking in the field;
- the names of four external experts (apart from the current employer) who may assess the scientific project.
To be sent to : University of Geneva, Bureau de lâ€™Ã©galitÃ©, Rectorat, 24 rue du GÃ©nÃ©ral Dufour, CH 1211 Geneva 4.
250 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini