2009 Korean Government Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students
Prospective applicant must meet the following qualification criteria :
(1) Applicants should be a citizen of the country to which this scholarship program is offered. (including applicant`s parents). Applicants should not be a holder of Korean citizenship.
(2) Applicants should be under 25 years of age as of March 1, 2009.
(3) Have an adequate health, both physically and mentally. Persons who are pregnant or having severe illness may not apply.
(4) Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of elementary, middle, high school outside of Korea as of March 1, 2009.
(5) Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended or have earned top 10% of G.P.A. among classmates.
(6) Not at any time have received a Korean government scholarship for his/her undergraduate study before.
(7) Not have enrolled in an undergraduate course in Korea before.
(8) Preferential selection for applicants who are good at Korean or English.
38 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini