Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for taught Master’s courses only. All courses undertaken must be demonstrably relevant to the economic, social or technological development of the candidate’s home country. Awards are available at participating institutions in the UK only.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships prospectus 2012 – includes full details of the UK institutions offering Shared Scholarships in 2012. A hard copy of the prospectus can be obtained from the Shared Scholarship scheme administrators.
Please note that participating universities are required to support the student stipend for the award holder (at the rate set by the UK government). The CSC funds the cost of tuition fees (at overseas rate), return airfares, and other allowances.
- be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a developing Commonwealth country, and not currently be living or studying in a developed country (please see the Shared Scholarships prospectus for a list of eligible countries)
- hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
- be sufficiently fluent in English to pursue the course
- have not previously studied for one year or more in a developed country
- be able to confirm in writing that neither they or their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
- be willing to confirm that they will return to their home country as soon as their period of study is complete
Visit Official Website.
361 total views, 1 views today