The award was established to commemorate the centennial of Victoria University of Wellington, and its support of educational opportunities for Deaf people in New Zealand. The scholarship is funded by the JR McKenzie Trust Deaf Development Fund.To encourage and enable more deaf students to achieve a tertiary qualification by studying at Victoria University of Wellington.
– Applicants to have hearing loss of 70 DB or greater in better ear (i.e., severely deaf).
– Available for undergraduate study leading to a degree, at second year or above.
– Available for postgraduate study leading to a diploma or degree.
– Any field of study will be considered, but at post-graduate level preference will be given to study in a field that contributes in some way to the development of Deaf people.
– Successful Applicants will have a proven record of academic ability and the potential to benefit from the proposed course of study
Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the University
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Scholarship Provider: R McKenzie Trust Deaf Development Fund
Scholarship can be taken at: New Zealand
Scholarship Application Deadline: 30 November 2011,30 November 2012
Visit Official Website.
230 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini