The Sheikh Kamal Adham fellowship is awarded annually to one qualified graduate student who is a candidate for the Graduate Diploma in Electronic Journalism in the Journalism and Mass Communication Department.
- Financial need.
- Academic performance in the program.
- Professional experience is also considered where applicable.
- One year (two regular semesters).
The fellowship covers:
- A waiver of tuition fees.
- Recipient will serve as assistant in the Adham Center for 80 hours per month during the academic year, assisting in the Center’s projects and research under the supervision of the Center’s Director.
To apply and for additional information, contact the assistant to the director of the Kamal Adham Center for Electronic Journalism, tel. (2-02) 797-5424, e–mail: email@example.com
59 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini