On Monday, October 31, 2016 located at the Auditorium of Unit III, Perbanas Institute organized a Seminar on Entrepreneurship: How To Be An Entrepreneur, Case: Outdoor Equipment Business. This event was held to commemorate the 88th Youth Pledge Day.
This seminar was held in cooperation with KedaiPena.com, an online media, and supported by the Student Executive Body (BEM) of Perbanas Institute, Klettern and Cozmeed Outdoor Adventure Equipment and PT. Sarinah, The Home of Indonesia Heritage.
Dr. Rizal Ramli was pleasure to present and deliver a keynote speech in the seminar and the other invited speakers were:
- Mr Muchlis, S.Sn, M.Ds. (owner of Klettern, brand of outdoor equipment and a lecturer of Telkom University Bandung)
- Ir. Handriani Tjatur Setiowati, MM (President Director of PT. Sarinah)
- Mr. Surya Kurniawan, SE., MM. (Director of PT. Cartenz Indonesia and owner of Cozmeed, brand of outdoor equipment)
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Marsudi W. Kisworo (Rector of Perbanas Institute)
- Mr. Agus Rachmadi (Head of the International Institute for Microfinance and Financial Inclusion PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia)
The seminar was opened by Vice Rector for Student and General Affairs, Mr. Arus Akbar Silondae, SH., LL.M., who conveyed the relevance of the spirit of Youth Pledge Day commemoration with the spirit of entrepreneurship for the young generation towards the realization of the competitiveness of our nation in the globalization era.
It was attended by students, lecturers, and various parties interested in the entrepreneurial sector. At the end, a Memorandum of Understanding between Perbanas Institute with KedaiPena.com in the field of publishing, education and scholarships was signed by Rector of Perbanas Institute Prof. Dr. Ir. Marsudi W. Kisworo and the editor in chief of KedaiPena.com, Mr. Ari Purwanto.
The kind of seminar will be held regularly to discuss various entrepreneurial sectors which are currently trend among young generation and students.
197 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini