Who is eligible?
This scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU.
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
- At least 8 years of post-graduation experience including 5 years of managerial experience
- Possess excellent undergraduate degrees
- Have demonstrated leadership qualities and potential in his/her organisation and/or community service
- A good score in TOEFL or IELTS is required for applicants from non-English speaking university
- Applicants must be nominated by the head of company/organisation/ministry in which the applicant is serving
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year only.
Each scholarship shall cover the following:
- Full or partial tuition fees in NTU and MIT and the overseas business study mission
- A monthly stipend of S$1200 and lodging with return airfare to MIT may also be awarded to outstanding candidates from the civil service
Application for NFP
For the class of AY2013/14, commencing in July 2013:
- Application period opens in August 2012 and ends on 31 March 2013
- Scholarship applications are open until 31 January 2013
14 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini