A key component of the U.S. government’s development program in Indonesia has always been training, and the support for both short and long-term exchange opportunities continues to be powerful tool in helping individuals, organizations, and institutions acquire the knowledge, skills, and capacity to support Indonesia’s on-going development. Program to Extend Scholarships and Training to Achieve Sustainable Impacts (PRESTASI) provides opportunities for Indonesians to earn Master degrees in selected fields primarily from a university in the US.PRESTASI is open to all Indonesians who meet the requirements.
Target of Participant for PRESTASI Program are as follow:
- Emerging Leaders
- Public and private sector institutions
- Female participation
- Under-represented and disadvantaged areas
The selection process is highly competitive. Candidates must show:
- Leadership abilities
- Excellence in a technical field
- Academic interests that are relevant to the achievement of USAID/Indonesia and GOI development goals
- Academic or other necessary qualifications for the desired training.
The goal of PRESTASI is to improve the performance and leadership skills of Indonesian professionals, which, in turn will help to promote development in Indonesia. Specifically, PRESTASI will provide training and technical services required to strengthen and expand the base of skilled, high-performing professionals and institutions in Indonesia’s public and private sector.
- Indonesian Citizen
- Not an employee of USAID / USAID contractors
- Available for a minimum of 5 (five) years of employment prior to retirement upon completion of study
- Evidence of English ability in the form of either TOEFL® ITP score of 450 and TOEFL® IBT and IELTS™equivalent.
PRESTASI will continue to support the tradition of participant training and human capacity development by providing opportunities for advanced academic degrees in the U.S. and Indonesia. Since 2007, PRESTASI has supported 162 participants for short term opportunities and 159 participants for longer term opportunities to study in the U.S., Indonesia and third countries.
- Application Deadline : November 15, 2011
- Document Review : September – November, 2011
- Criteria Review : December 2011
- Interview : February 2012
- Final Selection : March 2012
- Schedule is subject to change
- Early application submission is highly encouraged
- Please check the website regularly to acknowledge the updated activities
- The application package consists of the program information and list of required documents, application form, and form of reference.
- The completed application package and supporting documents must be submitted at the latest on November 15, 2011 (not a postmark) via mail or hand delivered to:
PRESTASI Graduate Scholarship
The Indonesian International Education Foundation (IIEF)
Menara Imperium, 28th Floor, Suite A – B, Metropolitan Kuningan Superblok Kav. 1
Jalan H.R. Rasuna Said, Jakarta 12980, Indonesia
For more information, please visit official website.
71 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini