This award was established by the will of Miss Lesley Lillian Graham to reward outstanding secondary student teachers majoring in English. The donated funds are to be used to assist a student studying towards becoming an English Teacher. The Lesley Lillian Graham Awards are open to fourth year students enrolled in either a Bachelor of Education (Secondary) or Bachelor of Arts (Education) / Bachelor of Arts and are majoring in English OR enrolled in a Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary) with a curriculum study major in English Education.
Frequency: Two Installments of $2500; the first following confirmation of acceptance and the second (final) installment to be paid after census date – 31 August 2010, providing eligibility requirements have been met
Method: Electronic funds transfer
* Academic merit
* Demonstrated teaching ability
* Must be enrolled in one of the listed eligible ECU courses
Level of study:
* Undergraduate bachelor courses
* Postgraduate coursework
Year of study:
* 4th year
* Education and Arts
* Bachelor of Arts (Education)/Bachelor of Arts and are majoring in English
* Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary) with a curriculum study major in English Education
* Full-time on-campus
* Australian citizen
* Australian permanent resident
Selection is based on academic merit, teaching ability and a personal statement outlining the reasons for choosing English Teaching as a career.
Application opening date: 15 April 2011
Application closing date: 29 April 2011
Visit official website.
37 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini