- Post KGSP Student Guideline and request for recommended candidates : Jan 20, 2012
- Students collection and recommendation deadline : Jan 30, 2012 ~ Apr 6, 2012
- Final selection by NIIED : by Apr 23, 2012 ~ Apr 25, 2012
- Result notice : by Apr 30, 2012
- Recommendation of Korean Embassy (Consulate) and adoption Association application and result : May 7, 2012 ~ May 31, 2012
- Issuing VISA and Physical examination(before entry) : Jul 2, 2012 ~ Aug 17, 2012
- Entry to Korea : from Aug 27, 2012 to Aug 29, 2012
- Beginning the Korean language course : from Sep 3, 2012
- New student orientation : Sep, 2012
Eligibility for Application
- Both applicants and his/her parents must be citizens of any foreign countries. Applicants cannot have Korean citizenship.
- Applicants should be in good health, both mentally and physically, to stay in Korea for a long period of time.
- Applicants should be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2012.
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of August 31, 2012.
- Applicants who are enrolling or have already enrolled in the same academic program in Korea will not be admitted when they are applying.
- Master’s program students or Integrated Master’s & Doctoral program students should hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Bachelor’s degree
- For Doctoral program students, they should hold a Master’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Master’s degree.
- Applicants who are expected to get the adequate diploma should present their diploma by September 1, 2012 before their entry.
- If the grade is difficult to convert into percentage, official explanatory documents from the previous university are required.
- Paper screening is made based on the documents application submitted, which contain major of undergraduate school(or former graduate school), completed subjects, etc.
- Interview and oral exam are comprehensively evaluated considering knowledge of applying majors, enthusiasm on study and research planning based on study plan application submitted.
- Records of undergraduate school or former graduate school are applied by percentile rank with the full marks of 100 points. For applicants of master’s degree course, undergraduate school record is reflected. For applicants of doctoral program, records of undergraduate school and mater’s degree course are reflected.
Campus Life (Residence Hall)
- If the students enter the dormitory, the half of management fee and student council fee except food expenses are supported by our school.
- Special program including field trip is provided during graduate study. (Alternative program for the foreign language test)
- Priority to enter the dormitory on campus is given.
- Information regarding educational matters is readily provided by professional advisors for each country.
- A counseling system is available at any time for the adjustment to university life during the semester.
- An international lounge reserved only for overseas students is operated on campus.
- A Laboratory is available in each department for the participation of overseas students.
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
32 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini