- Application Period: February, 2012 ~ March, 2012
- Interview: February, 2012 ~ March, 2012
- Announcement of Acceptance: Middle of the April 11, 2012
Eligibility for Application
- Both applicant and his/her parents must be citizens of the foreign country. Applicants cannot have Korean citizenship.
- Applicants should be in good health, both mentally and physically, to stay in Korea for a long period of time.
- Should be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2012
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of September 1, 2012
- For Master’s program(or Integrated Master’s & Doctoral program): students who hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Bachelor’s degree
- For Doctoral program: students who hold a Master’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Master’s degree.
- Applicants who are enrolling or have already enrolled in the same academic program in Korea as the one they are applying for will not be admitted.
- Applicants who are expecting the adequate diploma should present their diploma by September 1, 2012 before entry.
- If the grade is difficult to convert to percentage, official explanatory documents from the attended university are required.
Students are selected by evaluation of their documents and interviews, and the examination of applicants’ documents includes their financial ability. For overseas applicants, the interview screening committee of a departmental may conduct the evaluation based on a phone interview, e-mail and the submitted documents in place of a personal interview.
A. Examination of Documents: The evaluation is conducted by the department based on undergraduate or graduate level grades.
B. Interview : The evaluation is conducted on ability in a major, linguistic proficiency, aptitude and personality. Language proficiency (Korean or English) is evaluated to confirm whether or not it is at an appropriate level to take classes in the respective languages
Office of Graduate School
KGSP program coordinator: Mr. YoungShik Ahn
Office of graduate school(Yulgok Hall 3th Floor #305)
Ajou University, San 5, Woncheon-dong, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon 443-749, Korea
Tel: 031-219-2302, Fax: 031-214-1500
Address: GRADUATE SCHOOL, Yulgok Hall 3th FLOOR NO.305, SAN 5 WONCHONDONG YOUNGTONG GU, SUWON 443-719
73 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini