The Japanese Urological Association International Foundation provides young urologists in Asian countries with support to observe surgeries/procedures, as well as attend clinics and staff activities in Japan for 2 to 3 months. This program supports both urological and endourological training. Scholars with no previous or current training in Japanese institutions are eligible. As part of the program, the JUA provides complimentary membership for the scholars to attend meetings organized by the JUA, and also issues certification to scholars on completion of the program.
- Less than 40 years of age.
- M.D. degree together with more than 3 years of clinical experiences in home country.
- Completion of the application process, including a letter of recommendation from the department chair and the president of the relevant national urological society of the scholar.
- Purchase of medical insurance for the stay in Japan.
Number of scholars: 7 per year
Amount of Scholarship: JPY 700,000 in total for each scholar paid by installment, including up to JPY 250,000 for travel.
All forms must be sent via e-mail to the JUA International Office using the attached forms:
- Application Form.
- Signed letter of recommendation from the department chair and the president of each urological society.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Applications must be submitted by the 25th December of each year. You will receive an acknowledgement within a week. If not, please do contact us by Email.
- The JUA will determine a host institution based on each scholar’s area(s) of expertise. Applicants can suggest names of institutions where he or she would like to receive training.
- The time and length of each scholar’s stay up to 3 months from April to December can be arranged by the scholar together with the chair of the hosting institution, but possible extension of the program is not supported by the JUA.
- Scholars who currently or previously trained in Japan are ineligible.
- Report must be submitted to JUA before returning home.
- Copies of passport, receipt for international flights and receipt or description for carfare from Narita International Airport to the host institution must be submitted to the JUA at the time of their visit. The medical insurance card will be provided by the JUA.
International Office of Japanese Urological Association
Address: Saito Bldg., 5F, 2-17-15 Yushima Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0034 Japan
Phone: +81-3-3814-7921 / Fax: +81-3-3814-4117 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
64 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini