International Scholarship is offered once each trimester and is available to full-time students who are not U.S. citizens. It is offered to eligible students enrolled in the College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine or the College of Chiropractic, Northwestern Health Sciences University.
- $500.00 (USD) each to Canadian students
- $1,000.00 (USD) each to international students
- Citizen (or equivalent) of a country other than the U.S.
- Not eligible for U.S. federal loans
- Enrolled full time
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 from the trimester preceding the award
Students are notified by email when applications become available in the third month of each trimester. To apply, complete an application.
Recipients are notified by email the first week of the trimester in which scholarships are awarded.
For more information, please visit official website.
65 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini