Value of award
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 entry for one year.
Application closing date
The closing date for applications is 22 July 2016.
The Faculty of Medical Sciences is offering a small number of scholarships for 2016 entry into the Medical Sciences MSc course and the following suite of MRes courses:
- Ageing and Health
- Animal Behaviour
- Biotechnology and Business Enterprise
- Cardiovascular Science in Health and Disease
- Evolution and Human Behaviour
- Medical and Molecular Biosciences
- Medical Genetics
- Medical Sciences
- Mitochondrial Biology and Medicine
- Molecular Microbiology
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Systems Biology
- Translational Medicine and Therapeutics
Available to self-funding international (non-EU) applicants.
How to apply
You will be automatically considered for a scholarship upon acceptance of an unconditional or conditional offer.
Professor Steve Yeaman
Director of International Postgraduate Studies
Faculty of Medical Sciences
Tel: +44 (0) 191 222 7433
For more information, please visit official website: www.ncl.ac.uk.
31 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini