The Scholarship will go toward tuition fees to attend the XII edition of the International Master in Tourism & Leisure (October 2012 – October 2013).
The Scholarships will cover up to 70% of the tuition fees. The full tuition fees are equivalent to 18.150,00 EUR (21% VAT included). The amount of the scholarships will be discounted from the overall tuition fees. In case of course abandonment or exclusion for any reason, no amount of the scholarship will be paid or reimbursed.
The candidates need to meet the following requirements:
- academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in any discipline;
- fluent working knowledge of English (a TOEFL, IELTS or PTE certificate is an asset);
- significant work and life experience is an asset;
MIB School of Management will grant the scholarships to the best candidates on the basis of educational qualifications, personal skills, professional know-how and motivation shown during the assessment interview.
To be considered for a scholarship, the application form for the programme must be completed on-line at www.mib.edu/imtl.
In order to finalize the application, the following documents must be received:
- degree certificate and transcript;
- two letters of recommendation;
- if available a certificate which demonstrates an adequate knowledge of English such as TOEFL, IELTS or PTE (alternatively, verification will be made directly by the School);
- if available a deductive reasoning test score such as GMAT (alternatively, verification will be made directly by the School).
The documentation must be sent by September 24, 2012 to the following address:
Ms. Barbara Sepic
MIB School of Management
Largo Caduti di Nasiriya 1
34142 Trieste – Italy
fax number: +39 040 9188122
62 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini