An applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following:
1) Graduated or is going to graduate from a bachelor’s or master’s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng., Computer Science Eng., Information and Communication Eng., and IT related Eng.)
2) Must have IBT score of 80 (CBT 210 or PBT 550) or higher.
3) Must have superior CGPA
2. Research Areas
1) Circuit/ASIC design, algorithm development and processor application for the bio-medical area
3. Send the documents listed below by e-mail to (gschoigs[at]chosun.ac.kr)
1) CV (Curriculum Vitae) including photo, experience, contact address, birth data and so on
2) A copy of a transcript
3) A copy of graduation certificate
4) A copy of english test score sheet such as iBT, cBT, pBT or IELTS
4. Application Schedule (http://global.chosun.ac.kr/admission)
Classification: Spring Semester, 2011
Application Deadline: Nov 1, 2010 – Dec 3, 2010
Admission Notice: Dec 30, 2010
Registration Deadline: Feb 11, 2011
First day of class: Mar 2, 2011
1) Financial support for tuition and registration fees, except non-refundable application fee of 100,000 KRW(approximately $90).
2) Financial support for the living expenses
1) Every admitted student may live in university housing (dormitory).
For further information you can contact Prof. G.S.Choi, SoC Design Lab., Dept. of Information and Communication Eng., Chosun University, GwangJu, Korea.
Homepage: http://asic.chosun.ac.kr, Tel.: +82-62-230-7716 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +82-62-230-7716 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +82-62-230-7716 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, Cellular: +82-10-4324-9864 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +82-10-4324-9864 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +82-10-4324-9864 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, e-mail: gschoigs[at]chosun.ac.kr
187 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini