Full tuition fee scholarships are available for all students enrolling Master of International Relations (Advanced) at Australian National University – Australia. These scholarships are available for those students commencing full time Master degree, and not available for part time students. There is no restriction on the nationality of the students. However, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the Master of International Relations (Advanced) program, such as need to hold a bachelor degree with 70% average and must meet the English language admission requirement.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for full time Master degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for International Relations only.
Amount of Scholarships
This scholarship will pay full tuition fees, up to 4 (four) full time semesters.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships available for 4 (four) semesters – 24 months.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the students must meet all the conditions below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Master of International Relations (Advanced).
- Scholarships only available for new future students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must hold bachelor degree with 70% average.
- Applicants must enroll as full time students. Part time students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must meet the English language entry requirement.
- Awardees must maintain 70% average or higher in order to be able to get the scholarship for next semester.
Number of Scholarships Available
4 (four) scholarships are available for the most outstanding applicants.
Scholarships available for all students. There is no restriction or nationality criteria.
Students will be assessed based on their academic achievements and covering letter in the scholarship application. Applicants must indicate their interest in the covering letter. And, please take note on the above eligibility criteria carefully.
How to Apply
You must apply for the Master of International Relations (Advanced). You must also include a covering letter along with the application. Indicate your interest in the cover letter. The covering letter together with the application for Master of International Relations (Advanced) including references and transcripts will be considered as your application for this scholarship.
The closing date for this scholarship is October 31 every year.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
The committee will notify all applicants about the result around the first week of January the next year.
- This scholarship can not be deferred.
- Students can not change to part time without approval from the director.
- Scholarships will not continue when students fail to maintain average of 70% / higher.
For further info please visit official website: www.anu.edu.au.
73 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini