Fulbright-DIKTI Senior Research Special 10 Week University of Washington PAR-C Type Recharging Program
Requirements: applicants must serve as faculty members at any private or state higher education institutions, and have not previously received any Fulbright scholarships. Please note that applicants must be nominated by their institution.
Participating Universities in the U.S.
University of Washington, Seattle University, Seattle Pacific University, Washington State University, Highline Community College, and Cascadia Community College.
Features of this special program include:
- Pairing each scholar with a UW Faculty Mentor
- Providing opportunities for course observation, laboratory visits, experience with new research equipment and technology, introduction to colleagues, etc.
- Providing a weekly seminar series inviting speakers from academic and administrative units and offer scholars’ seminar series
- Assisting scholars in making connections with faculty and researchers in Seattle
- Providing opportunities to visit relevant organizations and institutions in the greater Seattle area (such as Boeing, Microsoft, Fred Hutch Cancer Center)
- Partnering with Seattle Surabaya Sister City Association (SSSCA)
- Applicants must be Indonesian faculty members who work in one of the following fields: agriculture, engineering, environmental studies, and higher education administration.
- Applicants should have a doctoral degree (S3) or equivalent professional qualifications.
- TOEFL score is not required
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate sufficient English language proficiency to conduct seminars and research in the U.S.
- Applicants must be nominated by their university Rectors with the accompanying standard DIKTI nomination form and the Fulbright application form (DIKTI form could be downloaded from the DIKTI website, while the Fulbright form from www.aminef.or.id.)
Please note that the special deadline for the application is March 30, 2013.
Application form can be downloaded below. DIKTI does not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to the following DIKTI Address:
Fulbright-DIKTI Scholarship Program
Direktorat Pendidik dan Tenaga Kependidikan
Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi
Departemen Pendidikan Nasional
u.p. Direktur Pendidik dan Tenaga Kependidikan
Jl. Pintu I Senayan, Gd. D Lt. 5 Jakarta 10002
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed to the following address: official website.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
32 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini