A European Master in Neuroscience: Advanced Courses and Research Training Neurasmus is a 2-year (120 ECTS) full-time Neuroscience study programme taught in English, with a strong emphasis on training in cutting-edge techniques in all major topics of brain research, from molecules to cognition.
Language Excellent proficiency in English is required.
The Candidates should provide one of the following English certificates with min. score:
• IELTS: 6.5 (with no score below 6)
• Paper-based TOEFL: 580
• Computer-based TOEFL: 237
• Internet-based TOEFL: 92
• Certificate of Advanced English: B/C
• Certificate of Proficiency in English: B/C
• Native speakers, candidates who’ve studied in an English-speaking country and candidates whose curriculum was entire held in English are exempted (official proof required). All candidates must have already obtained a first higher education degree or demonstrate a recognised equivalent level of learning according to national legislation and practices, with outstanding grades and/or other study results.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) in biology, pharmacy, biochemistry, biomedical sciences or psychology. Interest in the field of Neuroscience has to be provided by candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in another subject (chemistry, physics, computer science).
A Candidate who is currently enrolled in the last year of Bachelor at the time of application is allowed to apply, provided
– in case he/she is admitted – he/she submits a proof of graduation before the Neurasmus programme starts, i.e. before August.
Study Subject(s): Neuroscience
Course Level: Masters
Scholarship Provider: Erasmus Mundus
Scholarship can be taken at: Netherlands, Germany, France, Portugal, Canada
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15th of December 2011
Visit Official Website
24 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini