ECU Excellence Scholarships are open to school leavers displaying outstanding academic excellence and endeavour. There are 12 scholarships available valued at $4000 for each full-time year (or pro rata) of a student’s undergraduate course at ECU. Applications are sought from year 12 school leavers who can demonstrate academic excellence and endeavour, leadership and a commitment to ECU’s core values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence.
Applicants will be required to provide a written statement (no more than 2 x A4 page) demonstrating the following:
* Commitment to leadership.
* Commitment to ECU’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Selection is based on TER and demonstrated commitment to ECU core values.
* Academic merit
* School leaver
* ECU as 1st preference on TISC application
* Academic excellence and endeavour
* Commitment to ECU’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence
* 90 + TER or Beazley Medal winner
* Australian citizen
* Australian permanent humanitarian visa
* Australian permanent resident visa
* New Zealand citizen
Level of study:
* Undergraduate bachelor courses
Year of study:
* 1st year
* Full-time on-campus
* Part-time on-campus
Amount: $4000 per year for full-time enrolment (pro rata for part time – minimum 30 credit points)
Frequency: $2000 (or pro rata) payment made each semester for duration of course after census date
Method: Electronic funds transfer
Application opening date: 31 August 2010
Application closing date: 14 January 2011
Visit official website.
176 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini