This scholarship is designed to help bright students from all backgrounds access and benefit from our courses. 60 scholarships are awarded each year to students who have been identified as gifted, talented or high ability by their school or college (or equivalent).
– apply for a place as a full-time undergraduate on one of our campus-based courses
– achieve the entry requirements for your course
– are academically gifted – you’ll need a minimum of 400 UCAS points, including one A grade at A level, a triple distinction BTEC National Diploma or IB diploma with 36 points, in addition to any specific requirements for your course
– supply a reference from your school’s/college’s Gifted and Talented/Very Able lead teacher (or equivalent) to support your application
– During your studies,you’ll need to maintain a 2.1 average.
– UCAS tariff points must be obtained in a single year’s sitting, at the first attempt.
Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the University
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: University of Hertfordshire
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Scholarship Application Deadline: 13 April 2012 Chancellor’s Diamond Scholarships at University of Hertfordshire,UK 2012
Visit Official Website
36 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini