This scholarship is offered to students who have applied to study any MA/MSc course in the Business School beginning in September 2012 and January 2013.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
All applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
All full-time and part-time MA/MSc degrees offered by the Business School. This does not include LLM courses or the Bournemouth MBA.
How much is the scholarship worth?
How is this scholarship paid?
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
- UK/EU students – 15 scholarships
- Overseas students – 45 scholarships
What are the criteria for this scholarship?
- An outstanding academic profile relevant to your course (equivalent to a UK 1st class honours degree) as assessed by NARIC
- High level of English proficiency (if English is not your first language)
- An outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your personal statement.
Other information about this scholarship
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
How do I apply?
You can download the BU Scholarship Application Form here:
The deadline is 31 May 2012 for September 2012 entry and 1 November 2012 for January 2013 entry. You can apply at the same time or after you have submitted your course application form. Late applications may be considered if there are funds remaining.
When will I hear if I have been successful?
The successful applicants will be notified within four weeks of the decision being made following the deadline.
Completed application forms should be returned to:
askBU Students Service
Forms can also be scanned and emailed to: askBUstudents@bournemouth.ac.uk
For more information, please visit official website
235 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini