Tolong dibantu sebarkan ya 🙂 Siapa tahu ada yang membutuhkan. Thank you!!
RE: ADB Scholarship – Master in Development Management , Asian Institute of Management Philippines
The Master in Development Management (MDM) Program is an 11-month intensive, innovative and practitioner-oriented program designed to prepare development executives and practitioners for managing and leading public and civil society organizations, cooperatives and private non-profit firms in the context of economic and political transitions.
The Master in Development Management (MDM) Program has graduates that come from across 40 countries within and beyond Asia. It’s this diversity that makes learning within the MDM program a unique academic experience, that’s unlike any other. It’s also MDM that provides students a gateway to Asian leadership and management, and a solid position within Asian organizational networks.
Kindly refer to following link for further information http://www.cdm.aim.edu/index.php/master-in-development-management
The qualifications for the MDM program are as follows:
1. A College / Bachelors degree
2. Proficiency in both oral and written English (IELTS band 6 or better)
3. At least six (6) years work experience, three (3) years of which should have been in a supervisory or managerial capacity
4. Strong leadership potential
5. Clear motivation and drive
6. Solid analytical skills and emotional maturity
- Completed Application Form (with essay)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Original or Certified true copy of official undergraduate Transcript of Records
- Recommendations from current or former employer
- GMAT or AIMAT (AIM Admission Test) results
- Original or authenticated copy of certificate of live birth
- Certified English translation (by sworn translator or the issuing Institution) of all documents written in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Two (2) pcs. passport – size pictures (business attire with white background)
- Photocopy of passport
- Medical Certificate
- For Company sponsored: Please attached the letter of support from sponsor
- For ADB Scholarship:
a. Completed ADB Application Form/Information Sheet
b. Certificate of Annual Salary
c. Letter of Intent (please address it to: Mr. Rey R. Reyes – AIM Managing Director Student Services, Admissions and Registration)
d. Other requirements:
– Must have a bachelor’s degree with superior academic record from a reputable University.
– Must provide certification stated that you were on the top 1/3 of graduation class.
– Must not be more than 45 years old by the time the class begin (January 2012).
– Must have not studied abroad before.
– No Master degree earned before.
– Must have adequate English proficiency.
– The family (household) income must be below US$30,000/year.
– Should return to Indonesia for at least 2 years.
– Must in good health.
e. Closing date for scholarship application is on August 31, 2012. The AIMAT must be taken before the closing date. Or if you take GMAT, the result must be sent to AIM and received by the closing date.
Please refer to the official website of ADB-JSP for detail information, or you may follow this link: http://www.adb.org/jsp/default.asp
Contact and Information:
Asian Institute of Management, Indonesia Rep Office
Menara Imperium LG-07
Metro Kuningan Super Blok Kav.1
Jl. HR Rasuna Said
Jakarta Selatan 12980
Tel: (+6221) 8356280 | Fax: (+6221) 8356281
80 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini