Lingnan University offers scholarships to support outstanding non-local students to pursue full-time undergraduate studies at our University. Full Scholarship (covering tuition, hostel and other academic and living expenses), Tuition Scholarship or Half-tuition Scholarship per academic year will be awarded to successful applicants.
Each Scholarship is offered on an annual renewable basis and is tenable for a period of up to 3 or 4 years (depending on the curriculum), subject to continued outstanding academic performance.
Applicants are not required to indicate which curriculum (3-year or 4-year) they are applying. They will be considered and suitably admitted to the appropriate curriculum according to their education background and qualifications.
Non-local applicants (other than Hong Kong and the Chinese Mainland citizens) should have attained at a recognised post-secondary institution outside Hong Kong an equivalent qualification to the Admission Requirements of the University, as stipulated below:
• a degree, a sub-degree or a diploma awarded by a recognised post-secondary institution;
• an International Baccalaureate Diploma;
• High School Diploma plus minimum of 1650 on SAT I^;
• satisfactory completion of the first year in a four-year undergraduate curriculum or the first year of a sub-degree programme of a recognised post-secondary institution;
• satisfactory completion of two years of full-time study in a post-Form Five institution, e.g. a technical institute; or
• other equivalent qualifications which the University will consider on a case-by-case basis.
They may be required to achieve:
• a minimum of Grade C in English in the GCE O-Level or GCSE Examination or an equivalent public examination; or
• a TOEFL score of 213 in the computer-based test, or 550 in the paper-based test, or 79 in the internet-based test; or
• an IELTS overall band score of 5.5.
Non-local applicants who enter Hong Kong for the purpose of education should make sure that they are eligible to apply for a student visa/entry permit* issued by the Director of Immigration of the HKSAR Government to stay in Hong Kong for the entire period of study at the University. The University will provide assistance as far as possible.
* (subject to confirmation of the HKSAR Government) including but not limited to holders of work visa, dependant visa, graduates under “Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates” (IANG), etc.
^ For admission to 4-year programmes only.
Please click here to complete the Online Application for Direct Admission and Application for Non-local Student Scholarships through the Online Application System on or before 31 March 2012.
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke firstname.lastname@example.orgYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
421 total views, 1 views today