From: Rajiv Ranjan <email@example.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 4:46 AM
Subject: [Dbworld] PhD Scholarships in Cloud Computing and Service Computing (with UNSW and CSIRO ICT Center)
PhD Scholarships in Cloud Computing and Service Computing (with UNSW and CSIRO ICT Center)
• Make a difference
• Take your PhD to the next level and access CSIRO’s world-class facilities
• Learn from Australia’s premier science and research organisation
CSIRO ICT Centre is offering a joint scholarship with the University of New South Wales. The Scholarship recipient is expected to undertake independent research leading to the award of a PhD, in Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications or Computer Science & Engineering, under the supervision of a qualified Academic supervisor approved by the University of NSW. The Scholarship recipient is expected to be undertaking research broadly consistent with the research interests of the CSIRO ICT Centre.
Location: Negotiable (Sydney, Canberra, Hobart or Brisbane)
Salary: Stipend of $30,000 per annum (Tax Free)
Tenure: 3 year term
To be successful you will have :
• An honours or master degree (or expect to gain) from a recognised University. Normally first class honours or equivalent in Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications or Computer Science & Engineering.
• The student must not be in full time employment, and must not be subject to an obligation to a third party to provide that party with rights to any IP created in the course of their degree.
• To be undertaking research in an area which is in broad alignment with CSIRO ICT Centre’s research direction.
Australia is founding its future on science and innovation. Its national science agency, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), is a powerhouse of ideas, technologies and skills for building prosperity, growth, health and sustainability. It serves governments, industries, business and communities.
Applications close 31 January 2012.
For PhD student interested in conducting their PhD research in area of cloud computing, service computing, or web services please contact:
Dr. Rajiv Ranjan
Research Scientist & Project Leader, CSIRO ICT Center
Adjunct Lecturer, University of New South Wales (UNSW)
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please do not post msgs that are not relevant to the database community at large. Go to www.cs.wisc.edu/dbworld for guidelines and posting forms.
To unsubscribe, go to https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/mailman/listinfo/dbworld
57 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini