Fulbright International Science & Technology Award 2011, USA
2011 INTERNATIONAL FULBRIGHT SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AWARD FOR PhD STUDY
The American Indonesia Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) is pleased to announce the availability of approximately 40 awards to be competed worldwide under the aegis of International Fulbright Science and Technology Award for Ph.D. study at top U.S. institutions in science, technology, or engineering for the 2012-2013 academic year matriculants. The Fulbright Program in Indonesia promotes mutual understanding between the Republic of Indonesia and the United States of America through educational exchange and academic scholarship. Fulbright scholarships for this particular program are available to Indonesian citizens with the appropriate qualifications as stipulated below.
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
Applicants will possess:
* a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.00 scale). Undergraduate students who will complete the degree before August 1, 2011 may also apply.
* demonstrated leadership qualities.
* a good understanding of Indonesian and other cultures.
* a deep commitment to the chosen field of study.
* a determination to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program.
* a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 580 or IELTS 6.5 or higher at the time of application.
* a minimum GRE quantitative score of 700 (GRE test will be required if selected for nomination).
Eligible fields include:
* Aeronautics and Astronomics/Aeronautical Engineering
* Agriculture (theoretical or research-based focus only)
* Astronomy / Planetary Sciences
* Biomedical Engineering
* Computer Sciences/Engineering
* Engineering (electrical, chemical, civil, mechanical, ocean, and petroleum)
* Environmental Science/Engineering
* Geology / Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
* Information Sciences / Engineering (engineering focus only; business-focused study is not eligible)
* Materials Science/Engineering
* Public Health (research or theoretical focus only)
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can access online application at https://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/international or download the PDF format of the application below. A complete package include the online application or its PDF format, academic transcripts, three letters of reference, a professional resume, and TOEFL score report.
Specific questions regarding the application process are accepted via e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation at Gd. Balai Pustaka 6th Fl, Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya No. 4 Jakarta 10720.
The deadline for the submission of the application and other required documents is April 15, 2011.
The PDF form can be downloaded here.
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke email@example.comYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
181 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini