Bocconi Scholarship for International Students – Graduate
for the AY 2012-2013
For International students enrolling in the first year of a Master of Science program at Bocconi
Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Master of Science Program at Bocconi. The awarding of the scholarship also takes into consideration academic performances of the students.
The Scholarship consists of full tuition waiver worth approximately 11.000 per year for a maximum of 2 academic years. The renewal of the scholarship is subject to meeting merit criteria.
Scholarship applications must be submitted by the same deadline as that of Bocconi on-line admission’s application as stated below.
Only applicants who meet all the following conditions will be taken into consideration for the awarding of the scholarship:
– Non-Italian citizenship;
– Non-Italian residence;
– A non-Italian Undergraduate degree earned abroad or in Italy;
– Admission granted for the first year of a Bocconi Master of Science program in the a.y. 2012-2013 (please note that the application must be submitted before admission: this requirement will be considered only at a later stage);
Students who meet any of the following conditions will NOT be taken into consideration:
– previously enrolled in a graduate program in Italy or abroad;
– have earned a graduate level university degree;
– recipient of a scholarship awarded for the AY 2012-13 by private or public institutions.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND AWARDING
Applicants must complete and submit the online Bocconi Scholarship application form, available at www.unibocconi.eu/finaidapplications, by the same deadline as that of their Bocconi on-line admission’s application. Please refer to the deadline indicated in the table below; on-line applications submitted after the proper deadline will be not considered.
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke firstname.lastname@example.orgYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
91 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini