Bocconi Scholarship for International Students – Graduate
for the AY 2012-2013
For International students enrolling in the first year of a Master of Science program at Bocconi
Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Master of Science Program at Bocconi. The awarding of the scholarship also takes into consideration academic performances of the students.
The Scholarship consists of full tuition waiver worth approximately €11.000 per year for a maximum of 2 academic years. The renewal of the scholarship is subject to meeting merit criteria.
Scholarship applications must be submitted by the same deadline as that of Bocconi on-line admission’s application as stated below.
Only applicants who meet all the following conditions will be taken into consideration for the awarding of the scholarship:
– Non-Italian citizenship;
– Non-Italian residence;
– A non-Italian Undergraduate degree earned abroad or in Italy;
– Admission granted for the first year of a Bocconi Master of Science program in the a.y. 2012-2013 (please note that the application must be submitted before admission: this requirement will be considered only at a later stage);
Students who meet any of the following conditions will NOT be taken into consideration:
– previously enrolled in a graduate program in Italy or abroad;
– have earned a graduate level university degree;
– recipient of a scholarship awarded for the AY 2012-13 by private or public institutions.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND AWARDING
Applicants must complete and submit the online Bocconi Scholarship application form, available at www.unibocconi.eu/finaidapplications, by the same deadline as that of their Bocconi on-line admission’s application. Please refer to the deadline indicated in the table below; on-line applications submitted after the proper deadline will be not considered.
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ – ADS:
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke firstname.lastname@example.orgYahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
32 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini