The bachelor of business administration programme at bI norwegian business school will give you a taste of what globalisation and internationalisation are all about: a taste with a scandinavian favour, which will prepare you thoroughly for a career in international business or further postgraduate studies. The bachelor of shipping management programme at bI norwegian business school will introduce you to an exciting and globalised industry: the shipping Industry. norway is one of the leading shipping nations in the world and bI has a long tradition of teaching and doing research in the shipping area.
– The bachelor scholarships are intended for non-norwegian applicants not residing in norway, and cover one-third of the tuition fee for each year of the programme. Total value: approximately noK 60,000.
– a. wilhelmsen foundation scholarship programme The a. wilhelmsen foundation scholarship programme provides a two-year scholarship valued at noK 150,000 per year, for up to two students each year.
– scholarships are also available for excellent candidates from the bachelor of shipping management programme.
– The scholarships consist of a full tuition fee waiver for the first year of the programme (value noK 65,200) and a 50 % tuition fee waiver for the second and the third year of the programme (value approx. noK 30,000 for each year).
– The 50% tuition fee waiver for the second and third year is contingent on above average academic performance in the first , and respectively the second year of the programme
Study Subject(s): Business Administration, Shipping Management
Course Level: Bachelor
Scholarship Provider: BI Norwegian Business School
Scholarship can be taken at: Norway
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15 April 2012
Visit Official Website.
241 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini