Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is an internationally reputed research-intensive tertiary institution in Singapore. NTU will offer MBA scholarships for nationals of the following APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU:
Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, People`s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Chinese Taipei, Thailand, United States, Vietnam.
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
- A good bachelor`s degree
- At least two years of management or professional experience
- Proficiency in the English Language
- An acceptable score in the Graduate Management Admission Test [GMAT]
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
There is no bond attached to the scholarship. No deferment of scholarship awarded will be allowed. Awards that are not taken up will be given to other qualified candidates.
- Each scholarship is tenable for 4 trimesters (≈ 16 months) only
- Each scholarship shall cover the following:
- Monthly stipend of S$1,400.00
- Book allowance of S$500.00
- Tuition fee, health insurance, examination fee and other approved fees, allowances and expenses
- Cost of one overseas Business Study Mission (for MBA candidates only) undertaken within the tenable period of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore on award of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country on successful completion of the Masters degree within the tenable period of the scholarship
Open in November and close in December each year. Application for the APEC scholarship is to be submitted online via official website.
Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of their online application for reference. After submitting the online application, applicants should check that the Transcript Request Form is printed and sent to the appropriate authority of the University or institution attended for a transcript to be issued directly to this University. Specific instruction are given in the form.
Supporting documents need to be sent to MBA office by post. Applications without application fee or supporting documents will not be processed.
Please print “APEC SCHOLARSHIP” on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Upon receipt of your application form and application fee, an acknowledgement will be issued to you. The acknowledgement also serves as the receipt of payment of the application fee.
Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility requirements, whose applications are incomplete or are received after the closing date will not be considered.
Visit Official Website
532 total views, 2 views today