This Scholarship was established to support new students enrolling at Massey University with a previous record of high achievement in the following categories: “Academic; “Arts (composition, performance, creative writing, and / or visual arts). Up to 150 full-time and part-time Scholarships may be awarded annually. The value of the Scholarship shall be $3000 for full-time students, or pro-rated for part-time students, for one year. Applicants who apply for and are successful in more than one category will receive recognition of that but will only receive remuneration (to the maximum of $3,000 or pro-rated for part-time) for one category. The Scholarship will be paid in two instalments upon confirmation of enrolment in semesters one and two following the official withdrawal dates for these semesters.
All applicants must be eligible, and intending, to enrol:
for either full-time (minimum of 105 credits) or part-time (minimum of 45 credits) study;
- in the first year (i.e. 100 level) of a Bachelor degree programme;
- in the year following the award of the Scholarship;
- at any Massey University campus.
- School leaver applicants for the Academic category should normally have achieved a minimum of 20 NCEA Level 2 credits (or the equivalent in unit standards and/or credits or the equivalent in CIE or IB) in each of four subjects from the approved list in order to be considered for this award.
- Credits would normally be expected to reflect a level of excellence across a range of subjects recognized by an endorsement of Excellence, and or excellence within the subject areas of proposed study.
Study Subject(s): Arts (composition, performance, creative writing, and / or visual arts)
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: Massey University
Scholarship can be taken at: New Zealand
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 30, 2012
Visit Official Website
58 kali dilihat, 1 kali dilihat hari ini